Invoice Cloud is a payment portal that integrates with BriteCore to offer:
- Electronic payments
- Bill presentment
- Billing details
Note: As a payment processor, Invoice Cloud will show on BriteCore as the auto pay method on a policy.
To set up Invoice Cloud:
- Contact Invoice Cloud.
- Set up your Invoice Cloud account.
- Obtain the necessary Invoice Cloud integration configuration information. Invoice Cloud provides the configuration details you need to set up Invoice Cloud in BriteCore.
Note: To avoid processing gaps, perform the setup at the end of a business day or on a day with no manually scheduled payments.
To set up Invoice Cloud in BriteCore:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Vendors.
- On the Vendors screen, under Payment Processing, select Invoice Cloud – CloudPay.
- Next to Invoice Cloud – CloudPay, select the edit icon .
- In the CloudPay dialog box, using the configuration details Invoice Cloud provided, add the following information:
- Biller GUID: Your unique billing component identifier.
- Web Service Key: A key that receives and serves existing cryptographic keys to users.
- API Key: A key that allows BriteCore and Invoice Cloud to connect via API.
- Invoice Format GUID: A unique identifier for the invoice format.
- Biller Code: A code to identify where the money is sent.
Note: The Biller Code required to process BPay transactions.
- Invoice Type ID: A client-specific ID to use with the vendor.
- Allow Partial Payments: An option that allows customers to pay part of the total amount owed in installments as long as the total amount is paid before the required date.
- FTP Host Server: BriteCore’s File Transfer Protocol.
- FTP Username: A client-specific FTP username.
- FTP Password: A client-specific, password-protected FTP.
- Accept Credit Card Type: An option to select the types of credit cards you accept.
- Options: Options for ACH payments and credit cards.
- ACH Fee: An option to add an ACH fee.
- Credit Card fee: An option to add a credit card fee.
- Select Done.
Note: You need to enable the use-v2 advanced setting for the integration to function.