Invoice Cloud is a payment portal that integrates with BriteCore to offer:
- Electronic payments.
- Bill presentment.
- Billing details.
Note: As a payment processor, Invoice Cloud will show on BriteCore as the auto-pay method on a policy.
Set up the integration at the end of a business day or on a business day with no manually scheduled payments to avoid processing gaps.
Required setup information
You will need to obtain the following information from BriteCore and Invoice Cloud to set up the integration.
Note: Your Invoice Cloud contact will provide an implementation worksheet for additional details.
- Biller GUID: Unique billing component identifier.
- Web Service Key: Receives and serves cryptographic keys to authenticate and authorize users and encrypt data.
- Biller Code: Identifies where money is being sent.
Note: The Biller Code is required to process BPay transactions.
- Invoice Type ID: Client-specific ID.
- Host Server: BriteCore File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Username: Client-specific FTP username.
- Password: Password-protected FTP.
Invoice Cloud will also request that BriteCore generates an API key. To generate an API key, watch Generate an API key.
- The user you create the API key for must have a username.
- To ensure nothing can be done in the wrong environment:
- Make the API key different on all servers.
- Don’t share the API key across clients, production sites, or test sites.
To set up Invoice Cloud:
- Contact Invoice Cloud.
- Set up your Invoice Cloud account.
- Obtain the necessary Invoice Cloud integration configuration information.
Note: Invoice Cloud provides the configuration details you need to set up Invoice Cloud in BriteCore.
Note: To avoid processing gaps, perform the setup at the end of a business day or on a day with no manually scheduled payments.
To set up Invoice Cloud in BriteCore:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Vendors.
- On the Vendors screen, under Payment Processing, select Invoice Cloud – CloudPay.
- Next to Invoice Cloud – CloudPay, select the edit icon .
- In the CloudPay dialog box, using the configuration details Invoice Cloud and BriteCore provided, add the following information:
- Biller GUID
- Web Service Key
- API Key
- Invoice Type ID
- If you want to allow customers to pay part of the amount owed as long as the total amount owed is paid before the due date, select Allow Partial Payments.
- In the following FTP settings boxes, type the appropriate information:
- FTP Host Server
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
- At the bottom of the dialog box, select Done.
Note: You need to enable the use-v2 advanced setting for the integration to function.
Note: Testing is for BriteCore staff only.
For testing, see Test Invoice Cloud.