The ISO A-PLUS integration provides property and casualty underwriters with valuable information. A-PLUS furnishes insurance companies’ property and liability claims data for evaluating property/casualty insurance underwriting.
Using the A-Plus integration, you can:
- Enable immediate decisions based on information from multiple loss and coverage types.
- Issue quotes more accurately by moving loss history review to the point of quote.
According to Verisk, their A-Plus integration:
- Helps guide critical underwriting and rating options as early as the point of quote.
- Facilitates more accurate initial quotes and helps avoid upcharges at bind.
- Promotes a more seamless quote-to-application experience for new high-value policyholders.
A-PLUS integration considerations:
- To order loss history reports, you must contribute data to A-PLUS.
BriteCore supports the A-Plus Property integration.