For 360Value reports, you can:
- Choose whether or not a named insured is required to pull a report.
- Preview a report during quoting without having to submit the application.
Require Insured Name option for 360Value reports
The Require Insured Name setting controls whether or not a named insured is required to pull a 360Value report on a policy. If Require Insured Name is selected, a named insured must be included in the request report.
To enable the Require Insured Name setting for 360Value reports from Verisk:
Note: Only administrators can change the Require Insured Name setting.
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Vendors.
- On the Vendors screen, under Property Valuation, select 360Value.
- Next to 360Value, select the edit icon .
- In the 360Value dialog box, select Require Insured Name, and then select Done.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Save.
360Value valuation report available during quoting
The 360Value integration allows agents to preview the 360Value valuation report without the need to submit the application.
To view the 360Value valuation report:
- In the quote builder, complete the report evaluation.
- Next to Go to 360 Value, select Open Valuation Report to view the report.