Verisk’s VINMASTER integration allows you to locate a vehicle’s current ISO Vehicle Series Rating Symbol and accurately determine premiums without the vehicle identification number (VIN).
- VINterpret: Tracks high-tech driver aids and provides context on vehicles, such as safety details not typically encoded in the VIN.
- ISO Risk Analyzer: Combines predictive analytics with other essential data to help classify, segment, and price auto risks.
- ISO Symbols: Provides the industry-standard rating solution that can be adjusted to fit your needs.
- ISO Motorcycle Program: Provides the tools you need to insure motorcycles and riders.
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS): Helps with underwriting and pricing coverage for vehicles with ADAS.
- Flexible search: Allows you to search the database by a vehicle’s VIN, model name, or description.
- Saves time during application intake.
- Makes risk assessment much easier and more accurate.
- Increases data management efficiency.
- See Configure ISO VINMASTER in BriteSuite for information about VINMASTER’s:
- Implementation process