The LexisNexis Auto Data Prefill (ADP) integration allows carriers to retrieve driver, vehicle, and policy information based on minimal information collected from the insurance applicant at the point of contact.
Based on the information input into ADP, it returns related driver, vehicle, and policy information. Then, the applicant validates the data, which can be used for quoting and underwriting.
- Saves users time during application intake.
- Improves accuracy in the initial quote.
- Identifies potential underwriting risk prior to policy submission.
- Makes risk assessment much easier and more accurate.
- Increases data management efficiency.
To order reports, you must contribute to the LexisNexis ADP database.
Note: BriteCore doesn’t support all of LexisNexis Auto Data Prefill’s (ADP) data points in our integration. We only pull in the Household Drivers, Vehicles, and Prior Carrier data.