BriteCore implementations are built with the lines a client needs. After implementation, either BriteCore or the client needs to configure their lines.
BriteCore contains the following Lines:
To set up Lines:
- Add a Business Location.
- Create an Effective Date.
- Add a Line to the Business Location.
- Add a Policy Type to the Line.
- Add Sublines to the Policy Type as Primary Exposures and/or Policy Wide.
- Add Line Items to the Subline.
- Add isolated Line Items, which are policy items that shouldn’t appear on the policy under a heading or at all.