BriteCore now includes loss run report functionality so an agent or agency can create a loss run report for an insured. A loss run is a summary of all the claims that have occurred on a policy over a period of time. This feature adds a new tab, Loss Run, to the Reports module of the Agent view. Within this tab, the agent can input a policy number and a date range to generate a loss run report.
Figure 1: Loss Run tab.
Figure 2: Generation of a loss run report.
Figure 3: Loss Runs report folder.
Loss run reports are available only in the Agent view. Home office administrator accounts can create a loss runb report by impersonating the agent.
The loss runs report feature is only available for master clients at this time.
- An advanced setting allows you to enable or disable the Loss Run tab for all agents of a client.
- A new Loss Run tab was added to the agent view of the Reports module.
- A new Loss Run document template was created.
How does this impact you?
Loss runs will be enabled by default for all clients. However, clients can opt out of the feature by disabling the enable-loss-run-dashboard advanced setting.
To disable enable-loss-run-dashboard (must be done as administrator):
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings.
- In the Search for a Setting box, search enable-loss-run-dashboard, and then select Search or press Enter/Return on your keyboard.
- Change the setting to False.
Figure 4: enable-loss-run-dashboard advanced setting.
When will the change occur?
Changes are live on all master sites. The PR to enable loss runs for all master clients will go live for daily release clients on June 2, 2021 and for biweekly clients at their next release.
Where do you direct your questions?
Please direct all questions to your customer service representative and support team. Customer service and support teams can direct their questions to #pd-data-int.