You can rescind a policy with the Cancellation Pending Non-Payment of Premium status by making a payment to bring the account current.
To rescind a policy pending cancellation for non-payment:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policy Search screen, navigate to and select the policy pending cancellation you want to rescind.
- In the Policy menu, select Accounts Receivable.
- On the Accounts Receivable screen, select Make a Payment.
- In the Make Payment dialog box, under Payment Type, select Electronic Payment (Credit Card or ACH), and then select Make payment.
- On the Make Electronic Payment screen, in the Amount of Payment dropdown list, select Current Account Balance.
- In the Payment Information box, select the appropriate form of payment, and then select Submit Payment.