In the Policies module, agents can make an ACH payment on a policy.
To make an ACH payment:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policy Search screen, navigate to and select the applicable policy.
- In the Policy menu, select Accounts Receivable.
- On the Accounts Receivable screen, select Make a Payment.
- In the Make Payment dialog box, under Payment Type, select Electronic Payment (Credit Card or ACH), and then select Make payment.
- On the Make Electronic Payment screen, in the Amount of Payment dropdown list, select Other, and then, in the amount box, type the payment amount.
Note: To pay the current minimum payment or account balance, select either Current Minimum Due or Current Account Balance.
- In the Payment Information box, select Bank Account (ACH), and then add the account information.
Note: There is an image of a check showing where you can locate the Routing Number and Account Number.
- In the Billing Address Associated with Payment Method box, ensure the information is accurate, and then select Submit Payment.