If any data fields are displayed but aren’t required for rating, you can make them optional.
Note: This only applies to non-required rating fields.
To make non-required rating fields optional:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the applicable risk type.
- In the Data Fields section, select the applicable data field.
- On the Edit Data Field screen, in the Field Settings section, under Required, select No.
- In the bottom-left corner of the screen, select Save Field.