You can manually issue return premiums on a policy with a credit.
To manually issue a return premium from a policy:
- Navigate to the Accounts Receivable screen of the policy.
- Select Issue Credit. the Issue Credit dialog box will open.
- In the Manually issue a credit for box, type the amount of credit you’re issuing.
- In the Reason box, type the reason for the credit.
- Select Submit.
- View the return premium from Policies > Payments > Return Premium.
Note: Validation ensures a return premium can’t be generated for more than the current credit balance. For example, if the credit balance is currently $50, the return premium can’t be issued for $55.