The Submitted Applications report is a custom report that displays the Policy Number, Policy Type, Agent/Agency, Agency Number, Effective Date, and Date Submitted for the submitted applications in one day.
By default, the Submitted Applications report is hidden from the Reports screen. To access and run the Submitted Applications report:
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced.
- In the Search for a Setting box, type submitted-applications-report and select Search or press Enter/Return on your keyboard.
- Change the setting from False to True.
- Navigate to Reports.
- Select View Old Report List.
- Navigate to Custom Reports.
- Select Submitted Applications Report. The report will appear as a download. Select the download to open the report.