Sometimes, you may need to send an initial load of policies to an agency for download. NxTech Initial Load for Agency is a support tool that helps to automate the process and generates a NxTech file that contains the current state of all policies for a given agency with all transaction codes set to SYN.
To generate a NxTech initial load for agency:
- Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
- Navigate to the Vendors section, and then select NxTech Initial Load for Agency.
- On the NxTech Initial Load for Agency screen, complete the following steps:
- In the Select an Agency box, select the agency.
- In the As of box, select the date.
- Select Generate NxTech.
A confirmation message displays. The Initial Load XML will be added to your daily NxTech report.