Enrolled users may call in for support and it is sometimes useful to log in as the user to understand their issues better. Superuser login credentials give you a one-time password to log in as the enrolled user in the Policyholder portal.
Note: Passwords for Superuser login expire immediately after logging in or automatically within 30 minutes.
To obtain superuser login credentials:
- Go to the Enrolled Users dashboard.
- Scroll to a specific user row.
- Select More dropdown under Actions column.
- Select Superuser Login.
- Copy and paste the username and password on the Superuser Credentials dialog box to log in to the Policyholder portal.
- Select OK or X in the top right corner of the dialog box to exit.
Note: The option for Superuser Login will only appear in the dropdown list if you’re designated as a Superuser in the Administrator dashboard.