Release date: July 2021
The existing BriteRules rule deployment process is complex, making it difficult to know which new rules or changes have been committed to a site.
We improved this process by:
- Reducing the number of steps it takes to deploy a project to a site.
- Making it easier to know what has changed.
- Adding additional details to the process.
- Rule deployment is now a one-step process.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, above the Effective Date box, you can see if the rule is labeled committed or uncommitted.
- In the Rules menu, under Project details, you can see how many uncommitted changes there are in the project.
- When entering an uncommitted link, you can see all of the rules that were changed and the details explaining how each rule was changed.
Learn how to commit new changes to a project.
Please contact your customer service representative or support team.