An Option Selection data field’s value is selected from a list of options.
The Option Selection options come from two sources:
- A predefined list.
- Risks of a certain risk type.
An Option Selection option from the predefined list contains the following fields:
- Label: A text representation of the option, which is displayed for users.
Note: The label character limit is 250 characters.
- Value: An internal value of the option, which is used in rating.
- Reference Name: A name used to reference the option from different versions.
Note: You can change the Reference Name only from the risk field version it was created in.
Example Option Selection field answers:
- Alarm (Anti-Theft System from the options None, Alarm, and Passive Disabling Devices)
- Standard (Tier from the options Standard and Elite)
- $1,000 (Medical Expense Limit from the options $1,000, $2,000, and $5,000)