PayCloud.io is an electronic payment processing service for the insurance industry.
To set up payCloud.io:
- Contact payCloud.io.
- Complete the required paperwork.
- Obtain the following information from payCloud.io:
- Test Public Key
- Test Private Key
- Live Public Key
- Live Private Key
- Client login (you)
- BriteCore login (for payCloud.io’s payment portal)
- Provide all the keys and logins to BriteCore.
- Arrange credit card transaction fee charges with payCloud.io.
- Use the payCloud.io portal for training.
To set up payCloud.io in BriteCore, you will need to:
- Enable the use-v2 advanced setting.
- Enable the Primoris (payCloud.io) vendor integration.
To enable the use-v2 advanced setting:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, in the Search for a Setting box, type use-v2, and then select Search.
- In the use-v2 box, select True.
To enable the payCloud.io vendor integration:
- In the Settings menu, select Vendors.
- On the Vendors screen, in the Payment Processing section, select Primoris (payCloud.io).
- Next to Primoris, select the edit icon .
- In the Primoris dialog box, complete the following steps:
Note: PayCloud.io requires the cvv2 number so the setting doesn’t appear.
- In the Public Key box, type your public key.
- In the Private Key box, type your private key.
- Under Accept Credit Card Type, select the credit cards you want to accept.
- Under Options, select Allow ACH Payments if you want to accept ACH payments.
- Select Done.
Charge fees on credit card transactions
You will need to arrange your charging fees with payCloud.io.
Note: BriteCore neither stores nor references fees, so payCloud.io will send clients a separate report on fees charged and collected.