The Payment Log screen lists all payments received for all policies within a specific date range. To access the Payment Log:
- Select Policies and Quotes in the BriteCore menu.
- Select Payments.
- Select Payment Log.
You can perform the following actions on the Payment Log screen:
- The Retrieve an Electronic Payments Report button generates a report that allows you to monitor automatic payments and view failed electronic payments.
- You can use the Search box to find a payment by searching for the payor, payment amount, or policy number.
- The Filter From and Filter To boxes allow you to view payments made in a specific date range.
- You can select the gray arrow next to a payment to view additional details, such as the policy number, policy effective date, billing schedule, primary named insured, and agent.
- You can use the Transfer button to transfer the payment to another account if the payment was misapplied.
- You can use the NSF button to mark the payment as NSF. However, it’s recommended that you mark a payment NSF on the Accounts Receivable screen of the policy.
- The red X allows you to delete the payment.