Note: While BriteCore doesn’t directly interact with PNC services, it can consume data related to it.
The PNC Lockbox integration allows PNC to:
- Provide a dedicated PO box for mail-in payments.
- Process mail-in payments.
- Send BriteCore a payments file, which is automatically applied to the applicable policies.
- Reduces the time and effort carriers spend processing mail-in payments.
- Works with print vendors.
- Includes the carrier’s name above the PNC-issued PO box address on the payment coupon.
- Requires custom templates/deliverables.
- Complicates the use of print vendors; BriteCore has to ensure the custom billing documents don’t break the print vendor’s code for rendering documents.
- Requires weekly calls with PNC during implementation.
Note: The considerations above can increase costs and add complexity to the BriteCore implementation process.
BriteCore supports PNC Lockbox’s mail-in payment processing services.