Once you select your state and Lifecycle Parameters, you can configure the Expiration settings.
Configure the Expiration settings
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- On the Policies screen, under Policy Lifecycle, select Edit.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select Yes to save your data before proceeding.
- At the top of the Policy Lifecycle screen, select the Choose a State dropdown list, and then select the applicable state.
- Select the Expiration tab, and then configure the following sections:
- Reinstatement Prompt
- Select Save and Exit, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.
Expiration settings descriptions
In the Options section, you can allow expired policies to be reinstated.
In the Reinstatement Prompt section, you can set a prompt that the underwriter/policy processor will see when reinstating an expired policy, warning them that the user may be issuing a late renewal and no longer providing the statutorily required notification time of the new policy term.
Important: This prompt doesn’t appear when reinstating a policy that was cancelled mid-term.
Reinstatement Prompt: Type the prompt in the text box provided (250 characters maximum). Select anywhere outside of the box when you’re done typing.
Important: Once you configure the expiration sections, select Save and Exit, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.