Once you select your state and Lifecycle Parameters, you can configure the Reinstatement settings.
Configure the Reinstatement settings
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- On the Policies screen, under Policy Lifecycle, select Edit.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select Yes to save your data before proceeding.
- At the top of the Policy Lifecycle screen, select the Choose a State dropdown list, and then select the applicable state.
- Select the Reinstatement tab, and then configure the following sections:
- Reinstatement Fee
- Reinstatement Reasons
- Select Save and Exit, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.
Reinstatement settings descriptions
In the Reinstatement Fee section, you can enter a dollar amount to assess a fee for each type of reinstatement. Enter the dollar amount in the text box provided under each of the following:
- (Dollar amount assessed when a policy is reinstated.)
- (Dollar amount assessed when an expired policy is reinstated.)
In the Documents section, you can opt to send the following documents during reinstatement:
- Notice of Reinstatement
Note: The reinstatement reasons only apply to when you are reinstating an expired policy. When reinstating any other time a free form field displays on the UI to add a reason.
- Select + next to Add Reinstatement Reason.
- Type the reinstatement reason in the text box. Select anywhere outside the box to exit the edit mode.
- To edit an existing reinstatement reason, select the pencil icon next to the reason. Edit the text. Select anywhere outside the box to exit the edit mode.
- To delete a reinstatement reason, select the X icon next to the reason. Select OK in the Confirm dialog box.
Important: Once you configure the non-pay sections, select Save and Exit, and then select either Save or Save and Exit at the top or bottom of the screen.