You can set up Processing options in the Policies settings.
There are three main settings under Processing:
- Nightly Processing
- Print Application button visible
- Enable ‘enforce-yearbuilt-cross-terms’ Advanced Setting
To change the Processing settings:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Modules, and then select Policies.
- Navigate to the Processing section.
Nightly Processing options include:
When Nightly Processing is set to Automatic, the following will occur without user intervention:
- Pending emails in Policies with a print state of To be determined and an email state of To be emailed will be sent.
- InsVista mortgagee files will be sent (Policies > Processing)
- Agent commission statements will be sent (Reports in Policies > Payments > Pending Commission Payments)
To change the setting, you must submit a Zendesk ticket.
Note: When the Nightly Processing is set to automatic you won’t have the opportunity to review the items outlined above. Our recommendation is to initially set Nightly Processing to Manual and then changing it later.
Print Application button visible
This setting toggles the Print Application button visibility in Policies.
To change the setting, select the appropriate radio button under Print Application button visible:
Enable ‘enforce-yearbuilt-cross-terms’ Advanced Setting
When a user selects Rate and Save, the system will enforce property items containing age categories cross-terms and rewrites, to whatever is on the latest committed revision associated with the policy. This setting ensures “year builts” are persistent regardless of builder conflicts, rating failures, rewrites. It works across all age categories.
To enable the setting, select the checkbox next to Enable ‘enforce-yearbuilt-cross-terms’ Advanced Setting.