In BriteLines, you can version products by effective date, allowing you to make changes to a product without affecting in-force policies. You can publish product versions into production based on a specific effective date.
Note: Once a version is published, you can’t edit it.
Product versioning documentation
- Product versioning overview
- Create a new product version
- Edit a product version
- Publish a product version
- Change an effective date
- Revert a published product version to a draft
- Switch product versions
- Lock and unlock product versions
- Archive a product version
- View archived product versions
- Reinstate an archived product version
BriteLines training progress