Once you’re ready to write policies against a product version, you can publish it.
Note: You can publish a product version before its effective date, but the product version won’t go into effect until the effective date.
When you publish a product version:
- Anything written against the old version won’t change.
- Anything written after the effective date of the new version will be written against the new version.
To publish a product version:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, select the Product Version box, hover over the version you want to publish, select the options icon and then select Publish.
You have successfully published a product version.