QuickBooks is an accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit.
The free Quickbooks add-on, the Web Connector (QBWC), is a third-party application that exports data from BriteCore to QuickBooks.
To fully set up Quickbooks, you will need to complete the following processes:
- Set up Quickbooks locally.
- Set up the Quickbooks Web Connector.
- Download the Web Connector.
- Add an IWSWebSvc.qwc (IWS Web Service) file.
- Configure the Web Connector.
- Set up Quickbooks in BriteCore.
- Enable the Quickbooks integration in BriteCore.
- Add the Quickbooks Checking Account Name.
- Locate and add the Quickbooks Company File Path.
- Configure Transaction types & Associating Expense Account.