Once you create an account, you can recover your username or password if needed.
To recover your username or password, open the Policyholder portal, then:
- If you forgot your password, select Forgot your password or username?
- On the Reset Password screen, enter your Username (or email address).
- On the Code Delivery screen, choose a code delivery method: Your options are to use either an existing email address or phone number.
- Under New Password, type the 6 digit code in the box.
- Type a new password in the New Password box. You can check Show to view your password while typing.
- Select Continue to return to the Log In screen.
- If you forgot your username or email address, select Forgot your password or username?
- On the Reset Password screen, select Forgot your username?.
- A pop-up window displays with your Provider contact information and instructions on how to contact them to receive your username.