Once you archive a product version, you can only view it in a list of archived product versions. If you want to view the details of an archived product version, you will need to reinstate it.
Note: You can have only one draft version at a time, so if you have an active draft version, you can’t reinstate a draft version.
To reinstate an archived product version:
Note: When you reinstate a product, it returns to the state it was in when it was archived.
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, under Version, complete the following steps:
- Select the applicable version.
- In the list of versions, navigate to the version you want to edit, select the actions icon and then select View.
- In the Archived Versions dialog box, select the version you want to reinstate, and then select Reinstate.
You have successfully reinstated an archived product version.