Reliable Reports provides inspection and information services to underwriting departments of insurance companies and brokers. Reliable Reports can be used to request personal and commercial lines inspection reports.
Reliable Reports offers many different inspection reports however, BriteCore integrates with a select number of reports. Note: In BriteCore, internal staff can order inspections on personal and commercial properties.
The following reports can be ordered:
- Core reports
- PP02E2Vi – E2Value Data Points Observation and Measurement Report with No Replacement Cost
- PP04E2Vi – E2Value Data Points Observation and Measurement Report with Replacement Cost
- PP01Bi – Dwelling Observation Report
- PP07 – Farm Fire
- CU52- Apartment (1-50 Units)
- CU15B – Inspection of Premises
- CU58B – 1-4 Family Commercial Residential Property Survey
- PP84ai – Roof Top Supplement
- CU60a – Restaurant Rider
Implement Reliable Reports
- Contact Ken at Reliable Reports to set up an account via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the required contract and paperwork
- Submit the credential data via zendesk for assistance or you can enable the vendor through the vendor settings page
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Vendors.
- On the Vendors screen, under inspections, select reliable reports.
- Next to reliable reports, select the edit icon Edit icon.
- In the reliable reports dialog box, add the following information:
- RRI Account Number
- Folder Path
- Configuration (JSON)
Use Reliable Reports
Administrators can request an inspection through reliable reports via the property tab. The user would select the “Request Reliable Inspection’ button.
Ordered reports go to Reliable’s FTP server where they gather the reports once per day. Once a report is complete:
- Reliable will email the report requester
- Reliable will place the completed report in the outbound folder in their FTP using the convention policynumber_ReliableInternalReferenceNumber.pdf
- BriteCore will retrieve and upload the report to the policy’s Attachments tab
- Inspections are on a per property basis.
- Inspections appear in properties.inspectionRequestedDate and properties.nextInspectionDate
- See lib/vendors/reliablereports.py