When a user’s employment or affiliation is terminated with you or your organization, you will need to remove the contact from BriteCore.
To remove a user from BriteCore, navigate to the Contacts module, and then:
- Search for and access the contact you want to remove.
- Navigate to the Role section of the contact’s Information screen.
- Remove the user’s password. Select Save.
- If the user has more than one password, remove all necessary passwords.
- If the user’s email address receives administrative alerts when issues arise, navigate to Settings > System Wide > Administrative Alerts to remove the email address.
- Submit a ticket to BriteCore to update vendor passwords if necessary and to update the Authorized Users list.
Note: You must be an authorized user to submit the ticket.