A product is a classification within a line of business (LOB) that an insurer can rate on, such as countrywide, state, or jurisdiction. You can name a product when you create it, or you can go back and rename it at any time.
Rename a product
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Lines of Business screen, navigate to and select the LOB with the product you want to rename.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, select the product you want to rename.
- On the Product Overview screen, to the right of Product Overview, select Edit Product.
- In the Edit Product box, on the General tab, in the Label box, make the necessary changes to the name, and then select Save Changes.
Note: When you rename a product, you can change only the label. You can’t change the Reference Name.
The product you renamed appears in the Products menu.