The Report List screen contains two sections:
- Report List: Displays all of the reports currently available in the system.
- Export Data Sets: A list of all data sets available for you to download in .csv format for further analysis.
From the Report List screen, you can:
- Search for a specific category or report.
- Run a report.
- Add a new report.
- Customize an existing report.
- Add, rename, or remove a report category.
- Check report status.
- Filter Report List.
- Export data sets.
Report List section
When you select Reports, the Report List screen displays by default.
The Report List screen includes the following features:
- Search: Enter a report name or category, and then select Search to view specific reports.
- Add Report: Create a new report or customize an existing one using BriteData.
- Add Category: Adds a new category on the Report List screen.
- Rename Category: Renames existing categories.
- View Old Reports List: Displays the old/legacy screen in BriteCore.
- Check Reports Status: Lists reports that are in process. You can view completed reports on the Attachments tab.
- Narrow By: Filter reports by category, format, and/or type.
Export Data Sets section
Scroll down the Report List screen to view, select, and download data sets.