BriteCore offers out-of-the-box policy management reports that can be accessed in the Reports module. See Table 1 for a list of the policy management reports. Select the report titles for sample reports.
Table 1: Policy management reports.
Certificates of Mailing
The Certificate of Mailing report is a spreadsheet that includes information about mailings, such as the policy ID, the addressee for the mailing, the address on file, the certificate cost, and the postage cost.
The Inspections Due report displays a list of policies with inspections due within the chosen date range. This report includes the inspector’s name, the next inspection date, the last inspection date, the policy type, and policy number.
The Incomplete Contacts report displays contacts with missing or nonexistent contact information. For example, if a contact is missing the contact name, phone number, address, or email address, then the contact will be considered an incomplete contact. Any incomplete contacts on this report should be updated or deleted.
Policy Change Requests
The Policy Change Requests report tracks submitted and unsubmitted endorsements or policy change requests.
The Policy Expirations report displays a detailed list of the policies that will expire or renew within the chosen date range.
The Policy Renewals report displays a list of the policies that are scheduled to renew within a specified number of days.
The Uncommitted Policies/Revisions report displays all uncommitted revisions where the revision effective date was created within the specified date range. This report includes a detailed schedule of all Uncommitted Revisions generated.
The Terminated Policies report displays a list of all terminated policies. The report also displays the terminated policies grouped by reason within a chosen date range. The report includes a detailed schedule of terminated policies.
This report is emailed nightly to contacts in Settings > System Wide > Administrative Alerts > Processing > DayCron Report. Recipients should receive an email between midnight and 2:00 a.m.
The email reflects processing that is scheduled to occur the next night. Any action taken during the day can affect what will occur. For example, if a policy scheduled to cancel overnight due to non-pay is paid during the day, then the policy won’t cancel overnight, as the DayCron report indicates.
Within the email, policies are divided into the below categories. If no policies exist for a certain category, that category won’t appear.
- Automatic Payments: Policies that will automatically withdraw funds.
- Renewals: Policies that will renew.
- Recommits: Policies with uncommitted renewal revisions that should be committed.
- Cancellation Pending/Non-Renewals: Policies that will enter Cancellation Pending for Underwriting or expire due to non-renewal.
- Non-Pays: Policies that will enter Cancellation Pending for Non-Pay. If a payment is declined or processing is interrupted, a policy will enter non-pay. For that reason, policies in the Automatic Payments section also appear in this section.
- Cancellations: Policies that will cancel.
- Files to be Printed: This should be ignored due to advancements with Titanium Blizzard and other areas of code.