When you need BriteCore to update your Lines, you need to submit an OOPS! ticket.
To request a Lines update:
- In the bottom-right of the screen, select Help.
- In the BriteCore Support dialog box, select Submit a Support Ticket, and then complete the following steps:
- In the Subject box, type the subject of your request.
- In the Description box, type a detailed description of the needed changes, including the following items:
- Lines effective date
- Line of business name
- Policy type
- Applicable coverages
- Applicable rates
- Desired due date
Note: A minimum of two months of lead time is required.
- Request for a call to discuss the changes
- If applicable, select This is preventing our entire business from functioning.
- In the Add staff member to ticket (optional) box, type the name of any staff members you want to include on the ticket.
- Select Upload a File , select any applicable PDFs, and then, select Open.
- Select Send Ticket.
What to Expect
BriteCore evaluates the request and responds in the ticket with:
- An estimate of hours to complete the changes.
- A general timeframe for when work will begin.
Most, if not all changes should be tested. Within the ticket, BriteCore provides:
- A link to a test site.
- Specific instructions on what to test.
- Information on processes.
Note: During testing, please keep communicating through the Trac ticket.
BriteCore offers suggestions for launching the changes.
What priority will be assigned to my request?
The priority depends on the current project queue and capacity of the content team. We do our best to provide an idea of where your request falls on our priority list.
Can I email a content analyst directly with the updates I need?
For a complete audit trail, please keep all communication within the OOPS! ticket.
Can the changes be implemented even if I am unable to provide the required lead time?
Possibly, but we can’t guarantee completion by the requested date.