When a user forgets their password, they have two options:
- Automated password recovery: Provide a verified email or phone number to reset the password.
- Manual password recovery: Contact an administrator to manually reset the password. BriteCore will send an invitation to the user with a temporary password.
To reset a user’s password:
- On the BriteCore sidebar, select Manage Users.
- In the Search box, type the user’s name.
- On the row containing the user’s name, select … Actions.
- Select Reset password(s).
- Select Reset in the dialog box.
BriteCore will send the email and temporary password to the user.