- Navigate to Settings > System Wide > Permissions
- Create a new permission via the Add icon (+), or edit an existing permission via the edit icon. For new permissions, add a label then click the pencil.
- Click + Add Rule. The Access will default to None.
- Click in the text input box of the Rule column
- For an Agent Portal permission, type agent/; for an Administrative Portal permission, type britecore/
- Type the title of the module that is to be restricted (such as, Lines, Settings, etc.)
A rule can restrict a user from many webpages via (|). For example, restrict a user from the Lines, Settings, and Claims modules via britecore/(lines|settings|claims)
A rule can work in reverse using (?!), where access is negated except that which is defined. For example, restrict a user from all pages except the Claims module via britecore/(?!claims)
- britecore/lines: restricts access to the Administrative Portal’s Lines module
- britecore/claims: restricts access to the Administrative Portal’s Claims module
- agent/payments: restricts access to the Agent Portal’s Payments module where sweep payments are made
- britecore/lines/notes: restricts access to the Notes tab within the Administrative Portal’s Lines module
- britecore/claims/accounting: restricts access to the Accounting tab within the Administrative Portal’s Claims module
- agent/policies/documents: restricts access to the Documents (Attachments) tab of the Agent Portal’s Policies module