The validate_application_before_print advanced setting restricts application printing for incomplete quotes. When enabled, agents and agencies are required to complete all of the required fields on a policy prior to selecting Print Application on new policy applications.
When the validate_application_before_print advanced setting is set to:
- False: Default setting; agents and agencies can print a new application without completing all fields.
- True: Agents and agencies are prevented from printing a new application until they complete all required fields.
To enable the validate_application_before_print setting:
- Log in to BriteCore as an Administrator.
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Advanced.
- In the Search for a setting box, type validate_application_before_print.
- In the validate_application_before_print box, select True.
Validate validate_application_before_print is true
To validate validate_application_before_print is set to True:
- Log in to BriteCore as an Agent.
- Create a policy with missing information.
- When you’re finished, select Submit, and then select Print Application.
You will receive an Error message displaying the details of the fields you’re required to complete before the Print Application option is available.
Figure 1: Error message displaying the details of the fields you’re required to complete before the Print Application option is available.