You can retrieve and send Titanium Blizzard log files at any time.
Retrieve and send a daily log file
To retrieve and send a daily log file, you will need to retrieve the log file in Titanium Blizzard.
To retrieve the log file in Titanium Blizzard:
- In the Titanium Blizzard Menu, select About, and then select Send Log File to IWS.
Retrieve and send the log files for the last four days
To troubleshoot printing issues that occurred over a weekend or holiday, you can retrieve and send the log files for the last four days.
To retrieve and send the log files for the last four days:
- On your computer, navigate to the Windows Start menu.
- In the Start menu, select Run.
- In the Run box, type %appdata% (include the percent signs), and then press Enter.
- Double-click Titanium Blizzard, and then right-click the Logs folder.
- Navigate to Send To, and then select Zip File.
- Once the .zip file downloads to your computer, attach it to the BriteCore support ticket.