All entities with an Overridden inheritance status can re-establish the inheritance connection with the parent product, meaning the data will be updated to be the same as the parent product.
Note: Any changes made to the Overriden entity in the parent product will be available in the current product.
To re-establish the inheritance connection:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, navigate to and select the object you want to revert.
- On the object’s screen, hover over the Overridden inheritance status, and then select Revert to Inherited.
Note: Once the changes are reverted, the inheritance status returns to Inherited.