If you change the agency of record by mistake, you can revert and archive the change.
To revert a change to an agency of record, open the agency that was changed and:
- Navigate to the Notes tab of the contact.
- Use the Search for a Note box to type and search for Policies Reassigned.
- If the search generates more than one result, ensure you select the Policies Reassigned note for the correct date.
- At the end of the Policies Reassigned note, you will see an ID that appears as a string of numbers and letters. Copy the entire ID.
- Navigate to and select Support Tools at the bottom of any BriteCore screen, and then select Revert Agency Policies Transfer.
- In the Archive ID box, paste the ID you copied from the Policies Reassigned note.
- Select Revert. When you successfully revert a change to an agency, a banner will appear across the page stating Success! All modified policies were reverted to their original state.
Note: BriteCore will create an Agency Reverted note in the Notes section of the policy. BriteCore will create a Policies Reverted note in both agencies involved in the transfer.