If you transferred mortgagee policies from one mortgagee contact to another in error, you can use the Revert Mortgagee Policies Transfer tool to undo the transfer.
To revert a mortgagee policies transfer:
- In the Contacts module, open a mortgagee contact that was impacted by the Transfer Mortgagee Policies tool.
- Navigate to the Notes tab, and then copy the ID that appears in the most recent Policies Reassigned note.
- Navigate to and select Support Tools at the bottom of any BriteCore screen.
- Navigate to Contacts and select Revert Mortgagee Policies Transfer.
- In the Archive ID box, paste the ID you copied from the Policies Reassigned note.
- Select Revert. A banner will appear across the top of the screen that says, Success! All modified policies were reverted to their original state.
Note: BriteCore will create a Policies Reverted note in the Notes section of both mortgagee contacts.