In BriteCore, clients can write business in defined business locations. BriteCore currently supports locations in the United States and Canada. Clients can add business locations by running a script.
Run generate counties script
To run a generate counties script:
- On your MacBook, open Terminal.
- In Terminal, type ssh aws.client-Leader, replace client with the client’s site name, and then, run: ssh aws.clientSiteName-Leader.Example:
- Type bc, and then press Return.
- Type cd bin and press Return.Example:
- Type generate_counties.py and add state or province abbreviations with a space between each.
One location (NY)
./generate_counties.py US –locations NY –apply –mode UPDATE –force-updates
Multiple locations (MO, CA, and AK)
./generate_counties.py US –locations MO CA AK –apply –mode UPDATE –force-updates
- Run the script.