You can search for or filter by criteria to locate and view specific claim activity within the Claims Activity log.
Search the Claims Activity log
To search the Claims Activity log, access the Claims Activity log of a claim and:
- In the Search box, type keywords related to the activity you want to locate, such as:
- The username of the user who completed the activity.
- The date range of when activity was completed.
- The category of claim activity, such as Claim Details or Claim assignment.
- The action that was completed, such as Added, Updated.
- The exposure ID related to the claim activity.
- Select Search or press Enter/Return on your keyboard.
Filter the Claims Activity log
You can use more than one filter at a time to locate the claim activity or activities you want to view. When you apply a filter to the Claims Activity log, the active filter will appear next to the Filter button in the Claims Activity log.
To filter the Claims Activity log, access the Claims Activity log of a claim and:
- Select Filter. A menu of filter options will display, including:
- Users: Type and select the username(s) that completed the claim activity you want to view.
- Date range: Type or use the date picker to select the date range in which claim activity was completed.
- Category: From the dropdown list, select the category that the claim activity falls under, such as Claim Details or Claim assignment.
Note: You can filter by only one category at a time.
- Action: From the dropdown list, select the action associated with the claim activity, such as Added or Updated.
Note: You can filter by only one action at a time.
- Exposure ID – Coverage: From the dropdown list, select the exposure ID and coverage associated with the claim activity.
- FNOL Only: To filter only by claim activity associated with the FNOL, select the FNOL Only checkbox.
- When you are finished applying filters, select anywhere outside of the Filter menu.
To clear filters, select the applied filter or the X next to the applied filter which appears next to the Filter button.