In BriteCore, BriteCore staff can send a Mutual Boiler Re (MBRe) test file.
Note: Only BriteCore staff can send an MBRe test file.
Creating a test file depends on the effective date of the item(s) and the applicable coverages.
To send an MBRe test file:
- Open a client site currently using the MBRe vendor integration.
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- In the Policies menu, select Processing.
- On the Processing screen, select Mutual Boiler Re.
- Next to any file, select the Download File icon .
- Open the downloaded file, copy a few rows of text, and then paste the rows into a new .txt file.
- Obtain the Bordereau specifications (Homeowners or Commercial) from the client.
- Referencing the Bordereau specifications, update the following information:
- Policy number format
- Named insured name and address
- Equipment breakdown (or service line) premium
- Product indicator
- Once you have updated the information, save the changes, and then upload the file to the FTP provided by MBRe.