Commission statements are generated at the beginning of each month and capture the commission earned for the previous month’s business. Commission statements can be sent electronically or by mail.
Send commission statements electronically
Before sending a commission statement electronically, you must ensure the agency is set up to receive electronic notifications.
- Select Contacts from the BriteCore menu.
- In the search box, type the name of the agency, then press Enter on your keyboard or select Go.
- From the search results, select the agency.
- In the Information screen of the agency, navigate to the Role section, and then to the Notices subsection.
- Review the Send Commission Statement Electronically checkbox. If the checkbox is selected, the agency is set up to receive electronic statements, if the checkbox isn’t selected, you will have to send the commission statement manually.
Note: If the checkbox is selected, an email address must also be selected from the Email Address to Use dropdown.
Email commission statements
Once you’ve determined that the agency accepts electronic commission statements, you can send the statement electronically.
To send commission statements electronically:
- Navigate to Policies > Payments > Pending Commission Payments > Agent Commission Reports.
- The commission reports will appear with the agent or agency listed.
Note: To view the report, select the magnifying glass associated with the commission report you want to view.
- Select Email Reports. A Message pop-up window will open, saying:
Your reports have been emailed.
Select OK to return to the Pending Commission Payments screen.
Print commission statements to send by mail
To print commission statements:
- Navigate to Reports > Attachments.
- Select the Agent Commission folder. The folder will open and display the saved files.
- Select the file link you want to open and print.
Note: The file may display as a download rather than open automatically. If this is the case, select to Open the file.
- In your browser’s menu bar, select File > Print.
- Complete the Print dialog box to print the commission statement.