BriteCore is designed to help you maintain contact with named insureds while working remotely. With BriteApps, you can send broadcast messages to a specific group of users or all users.
You can send broadcast messages to:
- All enrolled users.
- All users with an unconfirmed email.
- All users not enrolled in eDelivery.
When you select any of the dropdown options, the number of users included in the list appears to the right of the field.
In addition to the message title and details, you can:
- Choose one or more channels (Message Center, push notification, email) to send the message through.
- Set a date/time to deliver the message.
- Set a date/time the message will be deleted from the Message Center within the Insured portal.