You can set temporary passwords for users. This enables users to log in to the system if there are issues with the invitation process. Clients and agents can both have difficulties when logging onto the system, especially the first time. They may not get the invitation email, or struggle to find the email and link from it.
Administrators can go to the user’s details and configure a temporary password. The password needs to be changed upon the user’s first login.
To create a temporary password:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Users.
- On the Users and Groups screen, in the Search box, type the user’s name.
- Select the name of the user whose account you want to update.
- On the Edit User screen, select Set a Temporary Password for this User.
- In the Enter Temporary Password dialog box, type a password in the New password box.
- Select Set as Temporary Password.