By default, agents can access but not create deliverables within the Agent portal. A setting allows clients to identify custom deliverables agents can create within the Agent portal. Agents use this feature to generate and print the Insured Scoring Notification prior to application submission. Follow the instructions below and view the accompanying video for more information:
- Navigate to Settings > Modules > Agent Portal > Options.
- Select the Allow agents/agencies to create certain deliverables checkbox.
- Scroll to the top of the page.
- Select Save.
- Navigate to Settings > Deliverables.
- Scroll to the Custom Deliverables section.
- Identify the desired custom deliverable.
- Select the edit icon.
- Locate the Options section.
- Select the Allow agents/agencies to generate this deliverable in BriteQuote checkbox.
- Select Save.
- Agents may only generate deliverables on unsubmitted quotes or applications.
- This feature is only available for custom deliverables that do not use the Requires User Input setting.
- Once generated by an agent, the deliverable appears in the Attachments screen of the quote or application inside a folder by the deliverable’s name.
- Staff have access to the deliverable in the Attachments screen of the policy within the Provider Administrator portal once the deliverable is generated by the agent.
- The print state of the generated deliverable is automatically set to printed.