Claim payments can be recorded in BriteCore and then exported to a vendor for your choosing for issuance.
Add claim bank account number
When you make a claim payment with the bank account number you added, only the last four digits on the account number will display.
To add a claim bank account number:
- Navigate to the Contacts module.
- Search for and access the primary carrier.
- Select Payments.
- In the Payments screen, select the + Add a Payment Method button and complete the Payment Method dialog box. See Add a payment method for more information.
- Select OK.
To make a payment:
- Navigate to the Accounting screen of the claim and open the Transactions section.
- Select + Add an Entry to open the Payment dialog box.
- Complete the Payment dialog box.
- Select Done.
By default, the fields that display in the Payment dialog box are Payee(s) and Displayed on the check:. These fields allow you to add the payee and then customize how the payee will appear on the claim check. You can capture additional information by enabling the advanced setting payment-options. With this setting, you can include a memo line on the check and the address of the payor. See Payment options for more information.
If a claim is closed and you need to add more payments, complete the following:
- Change the claim status to Reopened, Standard.
- Set the appropriate reserve.
- Enter the payment(s).
- Change the claim status to Closed, Paid.