With E-Delivery, you can save on printing and mailing costs by offering your insured the option to go paperless.
Setting up E-Delivery includes three broad steps:
- Set up E-Delivery in BriteCore
- Configure E-Delivery settings in the Provider Administrator portal
- Process E-Delivery documents
There are two types of E-Delivery processing:
- Manual: To set up manual processing, make sure the setting BriteCore eDeliverable Import Time is empty.
- Scheduled: To set up scheduled processing, enter a specific time for E-Delivery processing in the setting BriteCore eDeliverable Import Time.
Process manual E-Delivery documents
- Log in to the Provider Administrator portal.
- Select E-Delivery in the sidebar. The E-Delivery dashboard displays all the documents ready for manual processing under Waiting for Approval.
- Select the Open Approval Page button.
- Review each document and select its respective delivery status under the Delivery status dropdown list. There are three options for Delivery Status: Waiting for Approval, Approved for E-Delivery, Exclude from E-Delivery.
- Select Save and Process.
- A dialog box displays Are you sure? Select OK to continue.
- Select the Refresh button to view the updated status. Once you approve a document for delivery, the Delivery Status will change to Pending until processing is complete. This process may take up to a few minutes. The Delivery Status changes to Notified or Failed when the processing is complete.
All the documents on the E-Delivery Approval screen display with the default status Approved for E-Delivery.
If you select the status Exclude from E-Delivery and decide to change the status, contact the BriteApps team. A BriteApps team member can reset the status from the backend.
Review scheduled E-Delivery documents
- Log in to your Provider Administrator portal.
- Select E-Delivery in the sidebar. The E-Delivery dashboard displays all of the E-Delivery events and related details.
- To view more details, download the E-Delivery Report.
Review Print status in BriteCore
- Log in to your BriteCore account.
- Select Policies.
- On the Policies screen, select a specific policy to review.
- Select the Attachments tab.
- The Print Status column displays on the Files table. Print status can be:
- E-Delivered & Printed: Documents were printed and an E-Delivery email was sent.
- E-Delivered & (current document state): Documents are marked as certified mail and an E-Delivery email was sent.
- E-Delivered: Documents weren’t printed and an E-Delivery email was sent.