An Endorsement Summary provides an itemized list of changes made during an endorsement or revision. When you create and commit an endorsement (revision), the Endorsement Summary won’t automatically generate unless the advanced setting generate_endorsement_summary is enabled. See Generate endorsement summary for more information.
Clients can customize the Endorsement Summary deliverable. To locate and customize this deliverable:
- Navigate to Settings > Deliverables > Mass Deliverables.
- From the State dropdown list, select the state that you’re customizing the Endorsement Summary deliverable for. The Stock Deliverables section for the selected state will populate beneath the State dropdown list.
- Navigate to Endorsement Summary and select the pencil icon. The Mass Deliverable Setup dialog box will open.
- In the Fixed Components section, you can type the text that you want to appear at the top of the page.
- In the Additional Components section, you can add a text area, signature block, or a combination of the two by selecting the green + next to Add a Text Area or Add a Signature Block. You can’t change the position of the components you add unless you delete the component(s) and re-add the component(s) in the order you want them to appear.
- If you add a text area, you can type the additional text you want to appear on the Endorsement Summary.
- If you add a signature block, you have the option to type an introductory statement or to type a name or label for the signature.
- When you finish customizing the Endorsement Summary, select Save.
To preview the changes made to the deliverable, select Preview in the Mass Deliverable Setup dialog box. The deliverable will open in a new window.
You can access a policy’s Endorsement Summary in the policy’s Attachments screen. Endorsement Summary deliverables don’t print automatically.